We consider buying any type of furnishings, bedding, whitegoods, home décor, paintings/prints, soft furnishings, and some electricals & home appliances. We also arrange pick up.
Here’s What To Do...
Email Penny/Andrew: email@example.com
(Please do not come in with photos on your camera/phone, you will still be asked to email the details through instead).
Please include in your email:
* Photos inc. close ups of any wear & tear
* Brief description of items (inc. any discrepancies pics are not showing)
* Your contact phone number
* Suburb of item location
* The amount you want (if known)
* Access details to your property (ie. ground or 1st floor, staircases, steps or lift)
* When the items are ready for collection and when you need them out by
If you have a whole house lot then you can just send us a picture or two of each room instead.
If you are unable to email photos:
* Ask a friend/family member to do for you, or
* Print your photos and bring in/post with the above written information, or
* If your property is advertised online send us the link to your listing
We aim to reply within a few business hours of receiving your email (between Tues-Sat). If you haven’t heard from us within 24 hours of this time period please check your email settings/junk folder or check that your email was initially received, as we do respond to ALL emails.
In our email response we will then either arrange to come out & view your items, advise that we are unable to help, or quote based on the photos & information you have provided already. All our quotes include pick up.